Worldwide car rentalYou can see more if you have a car
Car rental in Zimbabwe in a couple of minutes!
Car classes at scantri.com
Car reservation in Zimbabwe
- If you have chosen additional equipment, then it will be indicated in your voucher, and you can get it directly at the rental point.
- If there is even a small chance of snow falling, it is recommended to order a winter set of tires as an option.
Travel is a way to relax, fill yourself with new strength and naturally see new places and get as many positive emotions as possible. But how to do this if you don't want to travel by public transport, and the transfer services are too expensive and you don't want to have an additional person in the form of a driver in a quiet family company? There is a simple way out - booking a car in Zimbabwe. If you use our server, you can book your car in three easy steps.
- You choose the dates for which you rent a car, be careful, you can change them only if you contact us in a timely manner.
- From the proposed options, choose the car that you will like not only in terms of the exterior, but will also delight you with its functionality. Pay particular attention to the booking conditions before confirming your choice of car.
- Fill in the forms with your details. Be careful when filling out the appropriate forms, because later this data will be indicated on your voucher. Please remember that reservations must be made for the person providing their driver's license and credit card.
After completing your booking, you will be sent a voucher - confirmation by email. It must be printed.
Upon arrival at the rental point, you can purchase additional equipment and all the necessary insurance. Before providing you with the vehicle, the rental office has the full right to request from you your credit card, voucher and driver's license. This is a prerequisite, and therefore carefully check the documents. Payment takes place already upon delivery of the car and you must have the required amount on your credit card. Otherwise, it can lead to undesirable consequences.
Zimbabwe: you will get to know this country better if you have a car
Zimbabwe is a country located in the southern part of Africa between the Zambezi and Limpopo rivers. The sceneries are incredibly beautiful, wild nature is preserved in its original shape, and sunsets and sunrises like here cannot be seen anywhere else. There are many reserves and the country offers perfect conditions for safari and rafting. Hunting here is allowed – those who like this activity can get a magnificent trophy to the collection.
When it is better to go in Zimbabwe?
During the period from May to September in Zimbabwe is usually dry and quite comfortable weather. The air warms up to day +18 - 25 degrees and it cools down in the night. This time is great for excursions and trips to the sightseeing in the national parks.
Rainy season starts in November and lasts until April on average. End of this period falls on April-May, the Victoria Falls by this time becomes full flowing and visiting it brings a very powerful impression.
In Zimbabwe people love to celebrate holidays and they do it with great fun and largely. Tourists and travellers coming here in April will be able to see how Independence day is celebrated in the country, and at the end of May Africa Days are widely celebrated.
Characteristics of holidays in Zimbabwe