You can see more if you have a car
Houston - Memorial City Way
Car rental at the rental point Houston - Memorial City Way
- Driver's license (valid for at least 12 month
- Credit card
When traveling, you don't feel like using public transport at all? Are taxi services too expensive for you? Then there is the best solution - renting a car. With our service, car rental in the city Houston (USA) is easy and fast, and you get quality service from the best rental companies Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Europcar. Every day hundreds of tourists use car rental on our website, because with us it is not only convenient, but also very profitable. Book a car in advance and you can choose any car from an extensive list.
Car classes at scantri.com
Other rental stations in Houston
- Copperfield - Downtown
- Deer Park
- Downtown Houston
- Houston - 537 North Loop West
- Houston - 910 Highway 6 S
- Houston - 1035 Silber Rd
- Houston - 1200 Louisiana
- Houston - 1406 South Loop West
- Houston - 2101 Travis
- Houston - 2714 Fondren
- Houston - 2829 West Loop S
- Houston - 3305 W Sam Houston Pkwy N
- Houston - 3341 Fm 1960 Rd W
- Houston - 3433 Gulf Fwy
- Houston - 3709 Washington Ave
- Houston - 3777 S.w. Freeway
- Houston - 4807 Kirby Dr
- Houston - 5034 Bingle Rd
- Houston - 5803 Richmond Avenue
- Houston - 6628 Wilcrest Dr
- Houston - 6829 Greenbriar St
- Houston - 7745 Gulf Freeway
- Houston - 7766 Highway 6 S
- Houston - 9203 North Fwy
- Houston - 9722 Fondren Rd
- Houston - 10104 Old Katy Rd
- Houston - 10700 Gulf Fwy
- Houston - 11242 Fm 1960 Rd W Ste J
- Houston - 11322 North Freeway
- Houston - 11625 Katy Fwy
- Houston - 12150 Old Katy Road
- Houston - 12280 Westheimer Rd Ste 300
- Houston - 14101 North Freeway
- Houston - 14134 East Fwy
- Houston - 14900 Gulf Freeway
- Houston - 16130 Clay Rd
- Houston - 17724 Northwest Fwy
- Houston - Astrodome
- Houston - Champions
- Houston - Clear Lake
- Houston -Crown Plaza Hotel
- Houston - Double Tree Guest Suites
- Houston - Eldridge Parkway
- Houston - Galleria
- Houston - Galleria Mall
- Houston - George Bush Intc Airport
- Houston - I-45 North & West Road
- Houston - Jacinto City
- Houston - Jersey Village
- Houston - John F Kennedy Blvd
- Houston - Marriott Westside
- Houston - Med Center
- Houston - Memorial City Way
- Houston - North Dairy Ashford Road
- Houston - Northwest
- Houston - Northwest
- Houston - South Houston
- Houston - Southbelt
- Houston - Southwest Freeway
- Houston - Wallisville
- Houston - West
- Houston - West Chase
- Houston - Westheimer Road
- Houston - Willowbrook Mall
- Houston: Hilton
- Houston Hobby Airport - Hou
- Houston Intercontinental Airport
- Houston Local Office
- Houston Sw Freeway - Houston
- Missouri City
- North Houston - Downtown
- Pearland - Country Place Golf Club
- Stafford - 12230 Southwest Fwy
- Sugar Land - Downtown
- Sugar Land Regional Airport
- Texas - Missouri City
A great option for those who are going to travel a lot and do not want to be constantly behind the wheel.
Baby booster seat
Traveling to USA with children is always a special adventure. It is necessary to mentally prepare for all possible whims and mood swings of children. Pay special attention to their safety. Transportation of children is not an easy task, especially in a car rented from the USA office.
If you have a trip ahead, be sure to use our website. Here you can easily rent a car for comfortable travel in Houston. Be sure to include a booster car seat in the services to keep your kids safe on the road.
If you pay attention to your child, you will understand that in a moving vehicle, he needs additional protection. You can assure yourself as much as you like that you are an impeccable driver and nothing like that will happen. And USA is concerned about the safety of your child by providing additional services. However, everything depends not only on you. An emergency situation may arise due to poor lighting of a difficult section of the road, due to unreliable road surface, due to bad weather conditions. The behavior of other drivers has not been canceled either.
The booster is a comfortable seat, the main function of which is to create the necessary height for the child to fit in the correct position of the standard inertial belt. The booster is designed in accordance with European standards, which impose strict requirements on the safety and comfort of children on the trip. You can purchase such a device at Houston - Memorial City Way.
The booster is attached with the child to a regular belt. In no case should it touch the neck. When using the seat correctly, the seat belt should go over the child's shoulder. When attaching the seat belt to the “horns” of the child seat, be sure to tighten it as much as possible and make sure that it passes through the hip part of the body and not through the stomach. The booster is much more comfortable than a regular car seat. The seat is smaller and will easily fit in the trunk of your rental car. Installation takes a minimum of time, which cannot but please those whose time is very limited.
Be sure to re-read the contract in the Houston - Memorial City Way office before signing it, inspect the car and check its technical condition. After that, sign the contract and you can use the car for your pleasure, do not forget to indicate the service when booking a car in USA, in order to avoid unpleasant surprises during a trip in Houston. Choosing our company - you choose only the best.
Houston is the largest city in Texas and the fourth most populous city in the United States. This is an industrial city, the center of many transport links, it has one of the largest ports in the world. Also, in Houston there is the famous NASA's Mission Control Center and a space center.
Houston is located in the southeastern part of Texas, 30 km from the coast of the Gulf of Mexico. The Houston's climate is subtropical. The average temperature in January is 12 degrees and 29 degrees in July.
The most interesting attractions
Skyscrapers in Downtown can be called a kind of hallmark of Houston. There are 28 high-rise buildings, most of which are offices of various companies, banks, hotels, large supermarkets. The tallest building in Houston has a height of 305 meters.
And be sure to visit the space center. It is located 32 kilometers south-east of the city center. Here is a large space museum as well as a theme park.