Worldwide car rentalYou can see more if you have a car
Car rental in Uruguay in a couple of minutes!
Scantri.com rental stations in Uruguay
Car classes at scantri.com
Car reservation in Uruguay
- Keep in mind that booking in advance increases your chances of choosing absolutely any car. Otherwise, you will have to choose from those that remain.
- The amount for the car rental includes all the necessary insurances, but if you want to be even more secure, you can purchase additional insurances at the rental point.
Travel is a way to relax, fill yourself with new strength and naturally see new places and get as many positive emotions as possible. But how to do this if you don't want to travel by public transport, and the transfer services are too expensive and you don't want to have an additional person in the form of a driver in a quiet family company? There is a simple way out - booking a car in Uruguay. If you use our server, you can book your car in three easy steps.
- You choose the dates for which you rent a car, be careful, you can change them only if you contact us in a timely manner.
- From the proposed options, choose the car that you will like not only in terms of the exterior, but will also delight you with its functionality. Pay particular attention to the booking conditions before confirming your choice of car.
- Fill in the forms with your details. Be careful when filling out the appropriate forms, because later this data will be indicated on your voucher. Please remember that reservations must be made for the person providing their driver's license and credit card.
After completing your booking, you will be sent a voucher - confirmation by email. It must be printed.
Upon arrival at the rental point, you can purchase additional equipment and all the necessary insurance. Before providing you with the vehicle, the rental office has the full right to request from you your credit card, voucher and driver's license. This is a prerequisite, and therefore carefully check the documents. Payment takes place already upon delivery of the car and you must have the required amount on your credit card. Otherwise, it can lead to undesirable consequences.
Uruguay: you will get to know this country better if you have a car
Uruguay is one of the most favourable economies of South America located in the south-east of the continent. Large space covered with dense and high grass, fertile soils and favourable climatic conditions facilitate intensive development of animal stockbreeding and agriculture that make a significant share of exports. In recent years, tourism has become increasingly important being favoured by the picturesque nature, beautiful resorts, historic and cultural sites.
When it is better to go to Uruguay?
South-eastern part of Uruguay is washed by the Atlantic Ocean influencing the climate to a certain degree. Climate is subtropical and mild with short and warm winter and relatively warm summer. The rainiest months are March, April and September. The best time to visit the country is from November to March.
Music and dance events are very popular in the country. In February starts the annual Carnival, one of the oldest in Latin America. It originates from the ancient village celebrations with dances under drums, and attracts thousands of tourists. At the end of October in Punta del Este Food and Wine Festival is held with the purpose promotion of the gastronomic tourism in Uruguay.
In mid-March the festival called ‘the birthplace of the Gaucho’ is organized, it shows the cultural traditions and folklore of Creoles and promotes rural tourism. At the annual Festival of live Tango in the capital Montevideo famous singers and dancers of Uruguay and Argentina presenting various styles of this dance perform.
Characteristics of holidays in Uruguay