Worldwide car rentalYou can see more if you have a car
Car rental in Ukraine in a couple of minutes!
Scantri.com rental stations in Ukraine
Car classes at scantri.com
Car reservation in Ukraine
- It is important to remember that the main payment is made directly at the rental point, and therefore worry in advance that the required amount is on the account.
- When booking, indicate the details of the person who has a driver's license and will drive the car. Otherwise, you may be denied a car.
Travel is a way to relax, fill yourself with new strength and naturally see new places and get as many positive emotions as possible. But how to do this if you don't want to travel by public transport, and the transfer services are too expensive and you don't want to have an additional person in the form of a driver in a quiet family company? There is a simple way out - booking a car in Ukraine. If you use our server, you can book your car in three easy steps.
- You choose the dates for which you rent a car, be careful, you can change them only if you contact us in a timely manner.
- From the proposed options, choose the car that you will like not only in terms of the exterior, but will also delight you with its functionality. Pay particular attention to the booking conditions before confirming your choice of car.
- Fill in the forms with your details. Be careful when filling out the appropriate forms, because later this data will be indicated on your voucher. Please remember that reservations must be made for the person providing their driver's license and credit card.
After completing your booking, you will be sent a voucher - confirmation by email. It must be printed.
Upon arrival at the rental point, you can purchase additional equipment and all the necessary insurance. Before providing you with the vehicle, the rental office has the full right to request from you your credit card, voucher and driver's license. This is a prerequisite, and therefore carefully check the documents. Payment takes place already upon delivery of the car and you must have the required amount on your credit card. Otherwise, it can lead to undesirable consequences.
Ukraine: you will get to know this country better if you have a car
Ukraine is a fascinating and authentic country with friendly people. Tourism here is well-developed. Eastern European country offers a traveller variety of natural landscapes, plenty of architectural monuments, ancient cultures signs and many interesting historical artefacts.
When it is better to go to Ukraine?
Climate of the country allows visiting it at any time of the year. Carpathians are especially beautiful in spring, there in the valley near the town Hust daffodils bloom. Since the beginning March rafting season in the Carpathian mountain rivers is open.
Summer period is the best time to visit Ukraine. At this time, you can go to any seaside resort. Since the end of spring various resorts and recreation centres open their doors for holidays. You can taste apricots and cherries from Melitopol. In summer in the Carpathian Mountains might be often rain, but it cannot prevent to fulfil recreational activities in the sanatoriums of Morshyn, Shajana, Khmilnyk or Truskavets.
In the fall the velvet season comes to the resorts. In the Carpathians it would be exciting to climb the mountains, gather mushrooms and berries or go fishing. You can have good holidays in the Azov area, visit the remarkable natural reserve ‘Askania-Nova’ and swim to the Khortytsia island. Also, it is an excellent time for excursions to the sites of historical significance such as Lviv and surrounding castles, Odessa and Kiev.
Winter in Ukraine is for skiing and snowboarding in Bukovel, Slavske, Drahobrat, Yablunytsya and Jaremcha. Large number of tourist centres in Ivano-Frankovsk, Lviv, Chernivtsi and Transcarpathian regions give an opportunity to celebrate the New Year and celebrate Christmas with traditional carols, typical verteps and national dishes. It will be interesting to come to Ukraine for the Epiphany holiday. Before the holiday, during the week the divination is done and on the day itself the immersion in an ice-hole.