Worldwide car rentalYou can see more if you have a car
Rent a car in Lanzarote at competitive prices
Rent a car in Lanzarote
- Costa Teguise - Melia Salinas - Hotel Deliveries
- Costa Teguise - Taibaba - Hotel Deliveries
- La Santa - Club La Santa - Hotel Deliveries
- Lanzarote - Airport
- Lanzarote - Costa Teguise
- Lanzarote - Ferry Port - Arrecife
- Lanzarote - Hotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort
- Lanzarote - Nordotel Cinco Plaza
- Lanzarote - Nordotel Flamingo Beach Resort
- Lanzarote - Puerto Del Carmen
- Playa Blanca - Cay Beach Sun - Hotel Deliveries
- Playa Blanca - Flamingo Beach Resort - Hotel Deliveries
- Playa Blanca - Lanzasur - Hotel Deliveries
- Playa Blanca - Princesa Yaiza - Hotel Deliveries
- Playa Blanca - Timanfaya Palace - Hotel Deliveries
- Playa Blanca - White Suites - Hotel Deliveries
- Puerto Del Carmen - Arena Dorada - Hotel Deliveries
- Puerto Del Carmen - Bitacora - Hotel Deliveries
- Puerto Del Carmen - Cinco Plazas - Hotel Deliveries
- Puerto Del Carmen - Corona Mar - Hotel Deliveries
- Puerto Del Carmen - Hyde Park Lane - Hotel Deliveries
- Puerto Del Carmen - Isla De Lobos - Hotel Deliveries
- Puerto Del Carmen - Lanzaplaya - Hotel Deliveries
- Puerto Del Carmen - Lanzarote Village - Hotel Deliveries
- Puerto Del Carmen - Parque Tropical - Hotel Deliveries
- Puerto Del Carmen - Riu Paraiso - Hotel Deliveries
- Puerto Del Carmen - Rocas Blancas - Hotel Deliveries
- Puerto Del Carmen - Seaside Los Jameos - Hotel Deliveries
- Puerto Del Carmen - Villas Alondras - Hotel Deliveries
- Driver's license (valid for at least 12 month
- Credit card
With our service, car rental is no longer a tedious and long process, now it is a pleasant pastime, because you only need to go through three simple steps to book a car in the city Lanzarote (Spain). Choose dates, opt for the car you like and fill out the contact form, nothing else is needed! Upon completion of the rental process, you will be sent a voucher, which you will need to present at the rental office along with your driver's license, passport and credit card. Call the declared mobile phone number and you will see that renting a car is easy.
Car classes at scantri.com
Rent in the nearest directions from Lanzarote
You can rent such a car in any city Spain, even in Lanzarote.
Renting a mini car in Lanzarote is now possible, which is good news for fans of local architecture and culture. Spain will open up to you from a different perspective if you choose to rent a car and travel with it. In such a country there is always something to see. But what if you don't have much time and a taxi in Lanzarote is too expensive? How to get everywhere if public transport Spain does not allow you to travel to the fullest? There is a solution - rent a car in Lanzarote using our convenient service.
A mini car is, first of all, increased conditions of comfort and prestige. After all, the appearance of such an unusual, by general standards, car will make anyone admire, even in Spain. The excellent exterior complements the interior features, making up for the overall impression of the chosen car. The name mini is associated with tiny cars that can barely fit two people.
It is high time to destroy this stereotype. Modern mini cars are designed for 4-5 people, moreover, extended models represent their own conditions.
Lanzarote is the fourth largest island of the Canary archipelago.
First, you need to go to northern part of the island, where the traveler meets a complex of volcanic caves Jameos del Agua. It was formed after the eruption of a volcano “Corona”.
Following the influence of erosion and a number of gas explosions, there appeared “jameos” – grottos, which are connected by underground tunnels. The entrance to the complex is carried out via one of the grottoes. Inside the “del Agua”, there is a unique underground lake, in which the albino crustaceans, not found anywhere on the planet, dwell. In the very depth of the passage you can see a “concert hall” with amazing acoustics, in which performances and productions are regularly held. It is designed for 600 people.
There are also curious natural objects on the west coast. Indeed, close to Salinas de Janubio, you can find solonchaks. Solonchak is a soil containing the great amount of salt. It is home to a large number of shrimps. It is here pink flamingos arrive to eat shrimps.
One of the popular places on the coast is the lagoon in El Golfo. A water out there is acid green. The water obtained such an unusual shade from the exploded algae that grow there.
By the way, one of the favorite places of tourists pilgrimages on the island is the cactus garden. There you will see plants of various shapes and sizes, many of which are even higher than human growth.