Worldwide car rentalYou can see more if you have a car
Car rental in Romania in a couple of minutes!
Scantri.com rental stations in Romania
Car classes at scantri.com
Car reservation in Romania
- If you have chosen additional equipment, then it will be indicated in your voucher, and you can get it directly at the rental point.
- If there is even a small chance of snow falling, it is recommended to order a winter set of tires as an option.
Booking in Romania always seemed to you a process that takes a lot of time and effort? Do you think that booking a car is expensive and useless? It's time to dispel your stereotypes! Our company has extensive experience in this area and hundreds of tourists make daily car reservations through our service.
It's no secret that booking a car seems like an expensive pleasure, but with our service, this statement is nothing more than a myth. When choosing a car, you are provided with all options from economy class to luxury class. However, they are all presented at the lowest possible prices. This is because we work directly with rental points and can afford to avoid unnecessary fees and extra charges, and therefore booking is very profitable. Our service will allow you not only to relax in comfort, but also to keep your budget. When booking, you can order additional services of a different nature, from a child seat to a spare set of tires. All this is possible, and upon your choice, it will be indicated in the confirmation voucher. It takes so little time to book a car that you will be pleasantly surprised. Just follow three easy steps and nothing else.
- Choose the dates you need, you can change them if you contact in time.
- Choose the car you are interested in from the extensive list. Remember that we are not responsible for the fact that you may be presented with another car at the rental point. This is due to the heavy workload of some rental points. But in turn, we guarantee that the class of the car will be fully respected.
- Fill out your contact information by entering the data in the appropriate fields, be as careful and focused as possible.
We will do the rest for you. You just have to arrive at the rental point on time and pick up the car.
Romania: you will get to know this country better if you have a car
Romania occupies biggest part of South-Eastern Europe, stretching from the Balkans to the Black Sea. Its territory is divided into two parts of the 14 ranges of the Carpathian Mountains that turn into the hilly valleys and vast plains. The geographical position of the country determines the continental type of local climate with cold winters and hot summers. About one-fifth of the country territory is occupied by mixed forests with more than 400 animal species. Romania has a long and full of events history, it became an independent country since the 16th century.
When it is better to go to Romania?
You can come to Romania throughout the year, as the country has a tourist infrastructure for both summer beach vacation as well as for mountain ski sport in the winter.
Having arrived in Romania in August, you can participate in the Middle Ages Day held for two weeks in the town of Sighisoara. Various costumed parades are organized, and the music of those times is played. Numerous exhibitions of medieval fine and applied art take place. On the fairs you can purchase various souvenirs.
In June near the old Castle Bran in the Fundata suburb a traditional fair is held. This holiday has old traditions. Once here local shepherds chose wives. Within the program, folk groups perform colourful dances, bryu and hacegana, lyrical songs of the Doina. You can learn the history of national costume based on cloth of the artists.
Characteristics of holidays in Romania