Worldwide car rentalYou can see more if you have a car
Car rental in Portugal in a couple of minutes!
Scantri.com rental stations in Portugal
- Aguiar Da Beira
- Angra Do Heroismo
- Arcos De Valdevez
- Armacao De Pera
- Caldas Da Rainha
- Castelo Branco
- Figueira Da Foz
- Mem Martins
- Pacos De Ferreira
- Peso Da Regua
- Ponta Delgada
- Porto Santo
- Praia Da Vitoria
- Prior Velho
- Santo Tirso
- Sao Miguel
- Sta Da Feira
- Torres Novas
- Torres Vedras
- Velas De Sao Jorge
- Viana Do Castelo
- Vila Do Conde
- Vila Franca De Xira
- Vila Nova De Gaia
- Vila Nova De Milfontes
- Vila Real
Car classes at scantri.com
Car reservation in Portugal
- You can choose another item when returning the car, then this will need to be indicated at the booking stage in order to avoid possible problems.
- In addition to the total amount, a certain amount will be frozen on your credit card, if the car is returned according to the standard procedure, the amount will be unfrozen.
Travel is a way to relax, fill yourself with new strength and naturally see new places and get as many positive emotions as possible. But how to do this if you don't want to travel by public transport, and the transfer services are too expensive and you don't want to have an additional person in the form of a driver in a quiet family company? There is a simple way out - booking a car in Portugal. If you use our server, you can book your car in three easy steps.
- You choose the dates for which you rent a car, be careful, you can change them only if you contact us in a timely manner.
- From the proposed options, choose the car that you will like not only in terms of the exterior, but will also delight you with its functionality. Pay particular attention to the booking conditions before confirming your choice of car.
- Fill in the forms with your details. Be careful when filling out the appropriate forms, because later this data will be indicated on your voucher. Please remember that reservations must be made for the person providing their driver's license and credit card.
After completing your booking, you will be sent a voucher - confirmation by email. It must be printed.
Upon arrival at the rental point, you can purchase additional equipment and all the necessary insurance. Before providing you with the vehicle, the rental office has the full right to request from you your credit card, voucher and driver's license. This is a prerequisite, and therefore carefully check the documents. Payment takes place already upon delivery of the car and you must have the required amount on your credit card. Otherwise, it can lead to undesirable consequences.
Portugal: you will get to know this country better if you have a car
Portugal is a country where the historical sights pertaining to Europe are harmoniously combined with the first-class beach vacation and the magnificent night parties. Today its advantage is lack of tourist crowds even in the summer season as majority decides for more traditional Spain, Italy or France. But the situation is already changing: sunny, warm climate, well-developed European infrastructure, huge coastline with facilities attract thousands of holidaymakers coming here for full value vacation.
When it is better to go to Portugal?
You can enjoy beach holiday in Madeira and the Azores Islands all year round as winter is hard to notice. Temperature decreases slightly. However, if you are prevented to enjoy the ocean due to unfavourable weather conditions, it is always possible to get some treatments in numerous spa centres.
In the province Algarve that is a mainland of the country surrounded by the Atlantic waters swimming season lasts from the late spring till September. Main recreational beach holidays destinations are Madeira, Algarve and the Azores Islands, here often come tourists from Europe and Africa.
It is best to come for excursions in winter when the average temperatures in January are +5 - 10 C. Guests are offered enough historical tours in Portugal, and there are special programs for those who are interested in country village life and nature. Particular attention is given to the gourmet travellers who can taste Portuguese cuisine and excellent wine
Usually in the late April and early May in the Portuguese town of Obidos the International Festival of chocolate takes place. Delicious chocolate and gingerbread costumes and decorations, irrepressible joy, mountains of sweets – apparently by visiting this holiday it is easy to feel as a happy and contented child.