Worldwide car rentalYou can see more if you have a car
Car rental in Poland in a couple of minutes!
Scantri.com rental stations in Poland
- Piekary Slaskie
- Piotrkow Trybunalsk
- Stalowa Wola
- Zielona Gora
Car classes at scantri.com
Car reservation in Poland
- It is important to remember that the main payment is made directly at the rental point, and therefore worry in advance that the required amount is on the account.
- When booking, indicate the details of the person who has a driver's license and will drive the car. Otherwise, you may be denied a car.
Travel is a way to relax, fill yourself with new strength and naturally see new places and get as many positive emotions as possible. But how to do this if you don't want to travel by public transport, and the transfer services are too expensive and you don't want to have an additional person in the form of a driver in a quiet family company? There is a simple way out - booking a car in Poland. If you use our server, you can book your car in three easy steps.
- You choose the dates for which you rent a car, be careful, you can change them only if you contact us in a timely manner.
- From the proposed options, choose the car that you will like not only in terms of the exterior, but will also delight you with its functionality. Pay particular attention to the booking conditions before confirming your choice of car.
- Fill in the forms with your details. Be careful when filling out the appropriate forms, because later this data will be indicated on your voucher. Please remember that reservations must be made for the person providing their driver's license and credit card.
After completing your booking, you will be sent a voucher - confirmation by email. It must be printed.
Upon arrival at the rental point, you can purchase additional equipment and all the necessary insurance. Before providing you with the vehicle, the rental office has the full right to request from you your credit card, voucher and driver's license. This is a prerequisite, and therefore carefully check the documents. Payment takes place already upon delivery of the car and you must have the required amount on your credit card. Otherwise, it can lead to undesirable consequences.
Poland: you will get to know this country better if you have a car
Poland is one of the dynamically developing Eastern European countries with rich history, wonderful heritage of which is unique architectural monuments. It was the first of the post-socialist countries that attained notable success in structural economic change. Here industry and agriculture are intensively developing, tourism infrastructure is perfectly developed. Plenty of monuments of the past and stunning resorts make Poland very attractive for tourists.
When it is better to go to Poland?
In Poland the climate is determined by its geographical position.In the north and west it is close to the moderate sea climate with humid winters and cool summers as a result of influence of the air coming from the Atlantic Ocean. In the eastern part continental climate dominates, with cold winters and dry and warm summers. For beach holidays the best time is from June to September, however, in the winter all the conditions for comfortable time at ski resorts are there as well
.Poland is a catholic country and annually after the traditional celebration of the New Year that is called the Day of Sylvester, in the time of Catholic God Appearance the Holiday of three kings with merry costumed marching and theater performances are celebrated.In the end of January unusual and kind holiday is celebrated - the Day of grandmother and the Day of grandfather that became nice tradition from the middle of the last century.There are many others religious and official celebrations as well.
There are many music events, most of them are held in the summer.Festivals of organ, jazz and pop music are organized in different cities of Poland, starting from April.In August international contest of folklore with its interesting program gathers guests from all over the world.
Characteristics of holidays in Poland