Worldwide car rentalYou can see more if you have a car
Car rental in Peru in a couple of minutes!
Car classes at scantri.com
Car reservation in Peru
- Keep in mind that booking in advance increases your chances of choosing absolutely any car. Otherwise, you will have to choose from those that remain.
- The amount for the car rental includes all the necessary insurances, but if you want to be even more secure, you can purchase additional insurances at the rental point.
Travel is a way to relax, fill yourself with new strength and naturally see new places and get as many positive emotions as possible. But how to do this if you don't want to travel by public transport, and the transfer services are too expensive and you don't want to have an additional person in the form of a driver in a quiet family company? There is a simple way out - booking a car in Peru. If you use our server, you can book your car in three easy steps.
- You choose the dates for which you rent a car, be careful, you can change them only if you contact us in a timely manner.
- From the proposed options, choose the car that you will like not only in terms of the exterior, but will also delight you with its functionality. Pay particular attention to the booking conditions before confirming your choice of car.
- Fill in the forms with your details. Be careful when filling out the appropriate forms, because later this data will be indicated on your voucher. Please remember that reservations must be made for the person providing their driver's license and credit card.
After completing your booking, you will be sent a voucher - confirmation by email. It must be printed.
Upon arrival at the rental point, you can purchase additional equipment and all the necessary insurance. Before providing you with the vehicle, the rental office has the full right to request from you your credit card, voucher and driver's license. This is a prerequisite, and therefore carefully check the documents. Payment takes place already upon delivery of the car and you must have the required amount on your credit card. Otherwise, it can lead to undesirable consequences.
Peru: you will get to know this country better if you have a car
Peru is a country in the South America, one of the former Spanish colonies.Due to its rich reserves of natural resources the mining here is quite developed as well as agriculture.The third not less significant income comes from tourism.Peru is a nice country with unusual history, whose mystery still disturbs minds of scientists and travelers.Multiple monuments of civilization of Inks and amazing nature attract here tourists from all over the world.
When it is better to go to Peru?
There are three climate zones in Peru, distinguished by major differences.On the west in the Pacific coast stretches the line of deserts Costa and all year round warm and comfortable weather with low humidity remains.To the east Sierra or Peruvian Ands start, their peaks are covered all year through with eternal snow.In the mountains it is quite cold and there are often changes of temperatures.On the east there is Selva – Amazonian valley with tropical climate and rain season from November till April.The best time for visiting central and eastern regions of republic is the period from June till August,and on the coast one can have holidays from December till March.
As a catholic country, Peru largely celebrates religious holidays and the influence of the local heathen traditions makes it especially nice.Official holidays - the Independence Day and the Day of national dignity are celebrated brightly and widely.In the March and April every week celebrations are held in all the regions of the country – these are colorful events devoted to certain saint or other happening.Some events remain from the ancient civilizations – the Day of Summer Solstice in Cusco and Pachamama holiday on the lake Titicaca.All the festivals are accompanied with traditional celebrations in colorful costumes and big fun.
Characteristics of holidays in Peru
The capital of Peru is Lima that was founded by the Spanish on the Pacific coast in the beginning of 16th century and it preserved plenty of ancient monuments of architecture – the cathedrals, palaces and museums.On the Weapons Square is located beautiful Cathedral, nearby is not less grand Presidential Palace with the interior amazing by its beauty and elegance.