Worldwide car rentalYou can see more if you have a car
Car rental in Norway in a couple of minutes!
Scantri.com rental stations in Norway
Car classes at scantri.com
Car reservation in Norway
- Keep in mind that booking in advance increases your chances of choosing absolutely any car. Otherwise, you will have to choose from those that remain.
- The amount for the car rental includes all the necessary insurances, but if you want to be even more secure, you can purchase additional insurances at the rental point.
Booking in Norway always seemed to you a process that takes a lot of time and effort? Do you think that booking a car is expensive and useless? It's time to dispel your stereotypes! Our company has extensive experience in this area and hundreds of tourists make daily car reservations through our service.
It's no secret that booking a car seems like an expensive pleasure, but with our service, this statement is nothing more than a myth. When choosing a car, you are provided with all options from economy class to luxury class. However, they are all presented at the lowest possible prices. This is because we work directly with rental points and can afford to avoid unnecessary fees and extra charges, and therefore booking is very profitable. Our service will allow you not only to relax in comfort, but also to keep your budget. When booking, you can order additional services of a different nature, from a child seat to a spare set of tires. All this is possible, and upon your choice, it will be indicated in the confirmation voucher. It takes so little time to book a car that you will be pleasantly surprised. Just follow three easy steps and nothing else.
- Choose the dates you need, you can change them if you contact in time.
- Choose the car you are interested in from the extensive list. Remember that we are not responsible for the fact that you may be presented with another car at the rental point. This is due to the heavy workload of some rental points. But in turn, we guarantee that the class of the car will be fully respected.
- Fill out your contact information by entering the data in the appropriate fields, be as careful and focused as possible.
We will do the rest for you. You just have to arrive at the rental point on time and pick up the car.
Norway: you will get to know this country better if you have a car
Charming beauty of the Norwegian fjords
Norwegian Fjords are considered to be the most impressive sight in whole Scandinavia. In Norway there are about 1190 fjords that makes the country a favorite destination for tourists from all over the world. Rugged ice patterns, steep cliffs surrounding these narrow bays are really breathtaking. The mystical Norwegian Fjords are the ideal habitats for different fish species as well as the location of the most extensive coral reefs place in the world.
In this area everyone will find what something nice to do: fishing, hiking, diving, climbing the glacier or cycling in the surroundings. When you are in Scandinavia, the opportunities for impressions are endless and, undoubtedly, in addition to the plenty wonderful photos you will have extraordinary memories for years to come.
List of the most visited Fjords Norway
Sognefjord known as 'the King of the fjords' is the largest fjord in Norway and the second largest in the world. Here you will find attractive cliffs, a huge glacier Jostedalsbreen and some well-preserved wooden churches.
Frier-Fjord is a place where you can taste and feel all the charm of the unique small town where the ferry crossing will become your second nature. 'Frier' means beautiful, and the fjord justifies its name thanks to the incredible sunsets and unique location where you get a chance to see the northern lights.