Worldwide car rentalYou can see more if you have a car
Car rental in Nigeria in a couple of minutes!
Car classes at scantri.com
Car reservation in Nigeria
- Do not forget to carefully study the "Lease terms". All the necessary information is concentrated there.
- If you wish to purchase additional equipment, then you need to specify it when booking.
Travel is a way to relax, fill yourself with new strength and naturally see new places and get as many positive emotions as possible. But how to do this if you don't want to travel by public transport, and the transfer services are too expensive and you don't want to have an additional person in the form of a driver in a quiet family company? There is a simple way out - booking a car in Nigeria. If you use our server, you can book your car in three easy steps.
- You choose the dates for which you rent a car, be careful, you can change them only if you contact us in a timely manner.
- From the proposed options, choose the car that you will like not only in terms of the exterior, but will also delight you with its functionality. Pay particular attention to the booking conditions before confirming your choice of car.
- Fill in the forms with your details. Be careful when filling out the appropriate forms, because later this data will be indicated on your voucher. Please remember that reservations must be made for the person providing their driver's license and credit card.
After completing your booking, you will be sent a voucher - confirmation by email. It must be printed.
Upon arrival at the rental point, you can purchase additional equipment and all the necessary insurance. Before providing you with the vehicle, the rental office has the full right to request from you your credit card, voucher and driver's license. This is a prerequisite, and therefore carefully check the documents. Payment takes place already upon delivery of the car and you must have the required amount on your credit card. Otherwise, it can lead to undesirable consequences.
Nigeria: you will get to know this country better if you have a car
Nigeria is the largest African country with the population of 183 million people that exceeds the rest countries on the continent. It is located in its western part, near the equator; it has the second place after the South African Republic in the oil production volume among African countries.Its name comes from the River Niger which translates to the Tuareg dialect as 'flowing water'. The capital Abuja, and the largest city is a 13-million metropolis of Lagos. In a country Christianity and Islam co-exist with approximately equal number of believers. Regular flights to Lagos and Abuja are offered in practically all major international airlines, so getting there is easy.
When it is better to go to Nigeria?
Location on the border between equatorial and subequatorial monsoon climate provides for the annual temperature not falling below +25 C in all the regions of Nigeria.
Winter here is relatively dry with sharp differences of temperatures. Period from March to mid-October is accompanied by abundant rainfall, particularly in the Niger area. One can travel through the surrounding regions and explore the natural objects all year round, while for recreation on the wild beaches period from October through February is better.
Apart of traditional religious holidays, largely celebrated Democracy Day (29 May) and independence day (October 1), and in the Lagos state there is a Commemoration Day (June 12). Festive processions are often held here.
Characteristics of holidays in Nigeria