Worldwide car rentalYou can see more if you have a car
Car rental in Lebanon in a couple of minutes!
Scantri.com rental stations in Lebanon
Car classes at scantri.com
Car reservation in Lebanon
- It is important to remember that the main payment is made directly at the rental point, and therefore worry in advance that the required amount is on the account.
- When booking, indicate the details of the person who has a driver's license and will drive the car. Otherwise, you may be denied a car.
Booking in Lebanon always seemed to you a process that takes a lot of time and effort? Do you think that booking a car is expensive and useless? It's time to dispel your stereotypes! Our company has extensive experience in this area and hundreds of tourists make daily car reservations through our service.
It's no secret that booking a car seems like an expensive pleasure, but with our service, this statement is nothing more than a myth. When choosing a car, you are provided with all options from economy class to luxury class. However, they are all presented at the lowest possible prices. This is because we work directly with rental points and can afford to avoid unnecessary fees and extra charges, and therefore booking is very profitable. Our service will allow you not only to relax in comfort, but also to keep your budget. When booking, you can order additional services of a different nature, from a child seat to a spare set of tires. All this is possible, and upon your choice, it will be indicated in the confirmation voucher. It takes so little time to book a car that you will be pleasantly surprised. Just follow three easy steps and nothing else.
- Choose the dates you need, you can change them if you contact in time.
- Choose the car you are interested in from the extensive list. Remember that we are not responsible for the fact that you may be presented with another car at the rental point. This is due to the heavy workload of some rental points. But in turn, we guarantee that the class of the car will be fully respected.
- Fill out your contact information by entering the data in the appropriate fields, be as careful and focused as possible.
We will do the rest for you. You just have to arrive at the rental point on time and pick up the car.
Lebanon: you will get to know this country better if you have a car
Lebanon is a Middle East Switzerland
A small picturesque country with beautiful scenery near the coast of the Mediterranean Sea that went through long-term civil war and was reborn in a new form like the Phoenix - all this is Lebanon, the popular tourist Middle East country.
History and culture
On its territories people lived since the Neolithic era:favourable climate and access to the sea contributed to the rapid development of the foundations of society and up to 1200 B.C. Phoenicia was formed, a true trading country. Unfortunately, its independence did not last long. Nice territory was alternately seized by the Persians, Macedonians, Romans, Crusaders, Egyptians and Turks.After the end of the First World War and the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, Lebanon remained under French protectorate until 1940: power of the German occupied metropolis weakened and the people of the country proclaimed independence.
Country has actively developed, strengthened the economy and the flow of tourists, it became a banking and finance capital of the Arab world, but the main problem turned out to be the civil and religious tension between Muslims and Christians – their number was equal.Long-term internal conflict in two phases from 1958 to 1991 years has almost completely destroyed a once prosperous land. Lebanon, however, was able to recover from the conflict and start a large-scale reconstruction of government structure – and here again tourists started arriving.
Modern Lebanon is a dynamically developing country with more than four million people and high GDP per capita. Arabic is the official language, but most of the population knows French and partly English.