Worldwide car rentalYou can see more if you have a car
Car rental in French Guiana in a couple of minutes!
Car classes at scantri.com
Car reservation in French Guiana
- Do not forget to carefully study the "Lease terms". All the necessary information is concentrated there.
- If you wish to purchase additional equipment, then you need to specify it when booking.
Travel is a way to relax, fill yourself with new strength and naturally see new places and get as many positive emotions as possible. But how to do this if you don't want to travel by public transport, and the transfer services are too expensive and you don't want to have an additional person in the form of a driver in a quiet family company? There is a simple way out - booking a car in French Guiana. If you use our server, you can book your car in three easy steps.
- You choose the dates for which you rent a car, be careful, you can change them only if you contact us in a timely manner.
- From the proposed options, choose the car that you will like not only in terms of the exterior, but will also delight you with its functionality. Pay particular attention to the booking conditions before confirming your choice of car.
- Fill in the forms with your details. Be careful when filling out the appropriate forms, because later this data will be indicated on your voucher. Please remember that reservations must be made for the person providing their driver's license and credit card.
After completing your booking, you will be sent a voucher - confirmation by email. It must be printed.
Upon arrival at the rental point, you can purchase additional equipment and all the necessary insurance. Before providing you with the vehicle, the rental office has the full right to request from you your credit card, voucher and driver's license. This is a prerequisite, and therefore carefully check the documents. Payment takes place already upon delivery of the car and you must have the required amount on your credit card. Otherwise, it can lead to undesirable consequences.
French Guiana: you will get to know this country better if you have a car
French Guiana is an overseas areas and department of France located in the northeast of the South America. In the west it has borders the Republic of Suriname and in the south and east with Brazil. The addition 'French' remained from the colonial times when with the name Guiana had five more colonies. Now they are all renamed, so this addition is not necessary.
When it is better to go to Guiana?
This region is very humid, each year quite a lot of rain falls. For the European person this is too much, thus, the best period for tourism is from July till December when weather conditions get stable.
Late holiday makers will find here something interesting as well.Thus, in the mid-October the Festival having a big popularity both among local residents and numerous travellers starts in Cayenne, the capital of Guyana.
Characteristics of holidays in French Guiana?
French Guiana's population is concentrated in the central cities and towns, while the rest of area is covered by forest. There are not many resorts here. However, housing on the territory of the country is not the cheapest: intermediate price level is up to 40 USD per day and high including electric appliances and bathroom in the room) is up to 100 USD