Worldwide car rentalYou can see more if you have a car
Car rental in Faroe Islands in a couple of minutes!
Car classes at scantri.com
Car reservation in Faroe Islands
- Keep in mind that booking in advance increases your chances of choosing absolutely any car. Otherwise, you will have to choose from those that remain.
- The amount for the car rental includes all the necessary insurances, but if you want to be even more secure, you can purchase additional insurances at the rental point.
Booking in Faroe Islands always seemed to you a process that takes a lot of time and effort? Do you think that booking a car is expensive and useless? It's time to dispel your stereotypes! Our company has extensive experience in this area and hundreds of tourists make daily car reservations through our service.
It's no secret that booking a car seems like an expensive pleasure, but with our service, this statement is nothing more than a myth. When choosing a car, you are provided with all options from economy class to luxury class. However, they are all presented at the lowest possible prices. This is because we work directly with rental points and can afford to avoid unnecessary fees and extra charges, and therefore booking is very profitable. Our service will allow you not only to relax in comfort, but also to keep your budget. When booking, you can order additional services of a different nature, from a child seat to a spare set of tires. All this is possible, and upon your choice, it will be indicated in the confirmation voucher. It takes so little time to book a car that you will be pleasantly surprised. Just follow three easy steps and nothing else.
- Choose the dates you need, you can change them if you contact in time.
- Choose the car you are interested in from the extensive list. Remember that we are not responsible for the fact that you may be presented with another car at the rental point. This is due to the heavy workload of some rental points. But in turn, we guarantee that the class of the car will be fully respected.
- Fill out your contact information by entering the data in the appropriate fields, be as careful and focused as possible.
We will do the rest for you. You just have to arrive at the rental point on time and pick up the car.
Faroe Islands: you will get to know this country better if you have a car
The Faroe Islands is an incredibly picturesque place situated in the northern part of the Atlantic. The archipelago consisting of 18 small islands is autonomous entity belonging to the Kingdom of Denmark. Two languages Danish and Faroese that represents a combination of various Scandinavian dialects are spoken here. By the way, the local population is mostly indigenous and uses the local language in the communication. The Faroe Islands have beautiful natural sights that year after year attracts more and more tourists.
When it is better to go to Faroe Islands?
Located in the heart of the Norwegian Sea, the archipelago has a mild, but fairly cool climate. The temperature in the summer rarely rise above +17 C and in winter the average temperature is +2 C.
The Islands feature is extended rainy season that lasts for 280 days per year, although the water temperature does not drop below +10 C.Warm Gulf Stream creates here excellent conditions for fishing which is popular practically all year round.
The major influx of tourists is in the summer when the chance of rainfall is fewer. At this time of the year you can enjoy the wonderful natural sights and attractions without the risk of getting wet.
Characteristics of holidays on the Faroe Islands