Worldwide car rentalYou can see more if you have a car
Car rental in Djibouti in a couple of minutes!
Scantri.com rental stations in Djibouti
Car classes at scantri.com
Car reservation in Djibouti
- In some countries, crossing the border with a rented car is prohibited by the owners of rental offices, carefully read the "Rental Conditions".
- If you are traveling with a child, do not forget to indicate the child seat in the additional equipment.
Booking in Djibouti always seemed to you a process that takes a lot of time and effort? Do you think that booking a car is expensive and useless? It's time to dispel your stereotypes! Our company has extensive experience in this area and hundreds of tourists make daily car reservations through our service.
It's no secret that booking a car seems like an expensive pleasure, but with our service, this statement is nothing more than a myth. When choosing a car, you are provided with all options from economy class to luxury class. However, they are all presented at the lowest possible prices. This is because we work directly with rental points and can afford to avoid unnecessary fees and extra charges, and therefore booking is very profitable. Our service will allow you not only to relax in comfort, but also to keep your budget. When booking, you can order additional services of a different nature, from a child seat to a spare set of tires. All this is possible, and upon your choice, it will be indicated in the confirmation voucher. It takes so little time to book a car that you will be pleasantly surprised. Just follow three easy steps and nothing else.
- Choose the dates you need, you can change them if you contact in time.
- Choose the car you are interested in from the extensive list. Remember that we are not responsible for the fact that you may be presented with another car at the rental point. This is due to the heavy workload of some rental points. But in turn, we guarantee that the class of the car will be fully respected.
- Fill out your contact information by entering the data in the appropriate fields, be as careful and focused as possible.
We will do the rest for you. You just have to arrive at the rental point on time and pick up the car.
Djibouti: you will get to know this country better if you have a car
At the base of the African horn in the eastern part of the continent is the state of Djibouti. The nature did not give much to the country. Large part of its territory consists of mountain plateaus and rocky plains with sandy or clay soils. The rivers here occur only in the rainy season and the lakes are salty. For a long time, I the country was called French Somalia and was a colony gaining independence and current name in 1977.
When it is better to go to Djibouti?
For holidays it is better to visit Djibouti in the winter as the summer heat is pretty hard. In December-February the air temperature is quite comfortable +26° C and the sea here is always warm.
It is nice to visit Djibouti for Christmas. Holiday is celebrated by multiple ethnicities living on the territory of the country. At this time various festivals with folk bands from different regions are organized. National music and fiery African dances leave no one indifferent.
In order to get a good idea of the life and culture of the main local tribes the Issa and the Afars, you should make a tour to the settlements. The locals are very cheerful and will definitely arrange the performance for arriving guests. After an improvised concert you will be offered tasty meal of African cuisine.
Characteristics of holidays in Djibouti