Worldwide car rentalYou can see more if you have a car
Car rental in Congo in a couple of minutes!
Car classes at scantri.com
Car reservation in Congo
- Do not forget to carefully study the "Lease terms". All the necessary information is concentrated there.
- If you wish to purchase additional equipment, then you need to specify it when booking.
Travel is a way to relax, fill yourself with new strength and naturally see new places and get as many positive emotions as possible. But how to do this if you don't want to travel by public transport, and the transfer services are too expensive and you don't want to have an additional person in the form of a driver in a quiet family company? There is a simple way out - booking a car in Congo. If you use our server, you can book your car in three easy steps.
- You choose the dates for which you rent a car, be careful, you can change them only if you contact us in a timely manner.
- From the proposed options, choose the car that you will like not only in terms of the exterior, but will also delight you with its functionality. Pay particular attention to the booking conditions before confirming your choice of car.
- Fill in the forms with your details. Be careful when filling out the appropriate forms, because later this data will be indicated on your voucher. Please remember that reservations must be made for the person providing their driver's license and credit card.
After completing your booking, you will be sent a voucher - confirmation by email. It must be printed.
Upon arrival at the rental point, you can purchase additional equipment and all the necessary insurance. Before providing you with the vehicle, the rental office has the full right to request from you your credit card, voucher and driver's license. This is a prerequisite, and therefore carefully check the documents. Payment takes place already upon delivery of the car and you must have the required amount on your credit card. Otherwise, it can lead to undesirable consequences.
Congo: you will get to know this country better if you have a car
Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) is one of the biggest African countries. Its location on the equator defines its climate and nature peculiarities. Basin of Congo, the deepest and the most mysterious river of Africa covers the large territory. This country is a former Belgian colony where civil war has been lasting for many years. After establishing political stability economic situation here improved. Now it is highly attractive for tourism with its incredibly beautiful nature, fairy tale tropic forests, wonderful waterfalls and unique culture of local ethnicities.
When it is better to go to the Democratic Republic of Congo?
Climate here is equatorial changing into sub-equatorial in the northern and southern outskirts. On the equator the heavy raining season takes place between April and May, as well as in September – October, though it is not long-term.
If the sky is cloudless in the morning, as a rule, after the lunch time heavy rain starts and in two hours it is quiet and sunny again. In the sub-equatorial areas dry season is pronounced and it lasts from March till November in the north and from December till February in the south.
Characteristics of holidays in the DRC
Congo for nature lovers is a pure paradise. The National park of Virunga that was created for preserving mountain gorillas has up to two thousand types of rare plants. Mountain range here is comprised of many volcanoes with two active ones with the liquid lava in the crater. Eruptions changed the landscape of the area having created a uniquely beautiful small Lake Kivu with fantastic banks and transparent clean water. City of Goma located on the shore of this wonderful lake near the volcano Nyiragongo sustained heavy damages during volcano last activity.