Worldwide car rentalYou can see more if you have a car
Car rental in Belgium in a couple of minutes!
Scantri.com rental stations in Belgium
Car classes at scantri.com
Car reservation in Belgium
- In some countries, crossing the border with a rented car is prohibited by the owners of rental offices, carefully read the "Rental Conditions".
- If you are traveling with a child, do not forget to indicate the child seat in the additional equipment.
Rental locations in Belgium represent organizations that own their own car fleet within a country or city. Arriving in another country, you may need a car, but you do not want to apply to transfer services - then rental offices are an ideal option. Naturally, if you just arrive at the rental office and start demanding a car, then you will either be refused, or unclaimed models will be offered. Therefore, it is better to take care of booking a car in advance. With the help of our service, you can not only quickly book a car, but also purchase additional services. Reservation is done in just three steps:
- Selection of the dates you are interested in.
- Choosing the right car.
- Fill out the contact form with your dates. The procedure is designed so simple that any user can intuitively handle it, regardless of the level of training, because no specific data is required.
After completing the booking process, you will receive a confirmation voucher. Be sure to print it, it will contain not only your data, but also information on how to change the booking details and contact details of the rental point. Upon arrival at the rental office, you will need to present some documentation:
- Driver's license in the name of the person who booked the car.
- Credit card with the required amount.
- Directly the voucher itself.
If the required documents are not available, you may be denied a car reservation. Or the car may be offered, but at different rates. If everything is in place, you will be given the keys to the car. Before the trip, carefully read the instructions for using the car and inspect it both outside and interior features.
Belgium: you will get to know this country better if you have a car
Spend your vacation in Belgium
Belgium is a beautiful country in the Western Europe with a population of about one million people. The country's capital is Brussels. The location of the town has a shape of the heart. It is not only a cultural and political center of Belgium, but also the 'main gate' in the country.
Belgium is a multilingual country. Official languages are French, German and Dutch. Language of communication is French and Dutch. Belgium comprises three areas: French-speaking Wallonia in the South, Dutch or Flemish-language speaking Flanders in the North, as well as a bilingual area around the capital Brussels.
In order to get to know this country better, just include it in your itinerary, when planning a vacation or a weekend. Here you can truly relax, combining rest with active and diverse cognitive excursions.