Worldwide car rentalYou can see more if you have a car
Car rental in Albania in a couple of minutes!
Car classes at scantri.com
Car reservation in Albania
- It is important to remember that the main payment is made directly at the rental point, and therefore worry in advance that the required amount is on the account.
- When booking, indicate the details of the person who has a driver's license and will drive the car. Otherwise, you may be denied a car.
Rental locations in Albania represent organizations that own their own car fleet within a country or city. Arriving in another country, you may need a car, but you do not want to apply to transfer services - then rental offices are an ideal option. Naturally, if you just arrive at the rental office and start demanding a car, then you will either be refused, or unclaimed models will be offered. Therefore, it is better to take care of booking a car in advance. With the help of our service, you can not only quickly book a car, but also purchase additional services. Reservation is done in just three steps:
- Selection of the dates you are interested in.
- Choosing the right car.
- Fill out the contact form with your dates. The procedure is designed so simple that any user can intuitively handle it, regardless of the level of training, because no specific data is required.
After completing the booking process, you will receive a confirmation voucher. Be sure to print it, it will contain not only your data, but also information on how to change the booking details and contact details of the rental point. Upon arrival at the rental office, you will need to present some documentation:
- Driver's license in the name of the person who booked the car.
- Credit card with the required amount.
- Directly the voucher itself.
If the required documents are not available, you may be denied a car reservation. Or the car may be offered, but at different rates. If everything is in place, you will be given the keys to the car. Before the trip, carefully read the instructions for using the car and inspect it both outside and interior features.
Albania: you will get to know this country better if you have a car
Albania is a country situated in the West of the Balkan peninsula between two seas – Ionic and Adriatic. It became a popular touristic destination quite recently, and many travelers appreciated its incredibly beautiful seaside of more than 450 km, interesting historical monuments and very tasty local cuisine.
When it is best to visit Albania?
Climate in Albania is Mediterranean, it is hot in the summer and cold in the winter. The best time of the years for holidays is from the middle of May till the end of September. In the high season the air temperature reaches +30 - +35 degrees, but due to the light refreshing breeze and a lot of green vegetation the heat here always easy to handle.
Features of holidays in Albania
Beaches of the country lay on the Ionic and Adriatic shores, they have distinguished cleanness and fine facilities for leisure.
Ionic seaside is to be remembered by its incredibly beautiful landscapes. Beaches here are mostly stone. Saranda attracts with good infrastructure and availability of promenade where the holiday life is centered along with many entertainments, café and restaurants.